I went to InfoComm 2008 last week which showcased technology solutions required to build critical AV and information communication systems. This was a huge audio visual tradeshow and took up three halls of the Las Vegas convention center.
The video clip below shows interview highlights of some of the exciting technologies shown on the expo floor.
- * Digital Signage (Wireless Ronin Technologies, C-nario, Litefast, and IDEX USA)
- * Unified Collaboration (Smart Technologies and MediaPOINTE )
- * Video Conferencing (Life Size and Polycom)
- * Large Venue Display (Extron and Sony)
- * Other Innovative Technologies (FogScreen, GlobalMedia, VER and ViewCast)
FogScreen had a really cool walkthrough projection screen which created the illusion of real video floating in mid air. I haven’t seen anything like it before.