Learn how to be successful with webcasting!
Please join Netbriefings for a free Onsite Webcast Workshop.
The intimate setting will provide you with more one-on-one personalized attention. The class will focus on the basics and best practices of webcasting and the issues to consider. Hear the case studies of different companies and how they used webcasting to work for them.
Walk away with cost examples of typical webcast scenarios. Learn what h.264 video is and when to use it. Discover how you can use webcasting to help with your outreach, train your customers, promote your products and services, communicate your message and generate revenue. Use this information to be successful with webcasting!
Register for one of our 1-hour sessions below!
March 22, 2013
8:30 – 9:30 am central
March 22, 2013
1:00 – 2:00 pm central
Park Plaza Hotel Bloomington
4460 W. 78th St. Circle
Bloomington, MN 55435
(Located north of Hwy 494 and between France Ave and Hwy 100)
Who this workshop is for:
Executive and director level managers of marketing, training and human resources looking for new ways to maximize their reach and minimize costs.
Webcasting is a powerful solution to help you:
* Outreach to your base
* Train your internal and external customers
* Promote your products and services
* Communicate your message
* Generate revenue
In this workshop, you will:
* Learn the basics and best practices of webcasting
* Hear case studies surrounding large company meetings, outreach marketing and online training.
* Learn what h.264 video is and when to use it.
* Understand the components that make up a webcasting event.
* See cost examples of a typical webcast scenario.
* Learn how to be successful with webcasting.